The dates are Monday, January 9, 2017 thru Friday, January 13, 2017.
Introduction to the Android Platform is a 5-day course taught in our Hanover, MD, facility. Android devices are provided for the students who are taught by senior CNO developers with years of Android experience.
- Build Android™ user-mode and kernel-mode images from source to create custom environments
- Develop, build, and deploy programs to elevate access and enable root on their provided Android device
- Write programs that interact with device sensors, microphones, WiFi, GPS, and camera
- Port existing programs to the ARM platform
- Decompile and reverse engineer Android apps
- Develop, build, debug, and deploy native C code programs
Students should have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience. Experience in UNIX programming, Assembly programming, and Java development is also suggested.
Only ManTech's employees and government employees may attend the course.
Registration and Info
Francis Foley, ACTP AdministratorEmail: ACTP@ManTech.comDirect Dial:
See the course schedule.